Whether meaning in bengali – যদি, দুইয়ের মধ্যে কোনটা, কিনা, কি
Besides whether in Bengali you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Whether meaning in bengali : দুইয়ের মধ্যে কোনটা, যদি, কিনা, কি
- Expressing a doubt or choice between alternatives.
- Indicating that a statement applies whichever of the alternatives mentioned is the case.
- Expressing an inquiry or investigation (often used in indirect questions).
if, what, how, whether, how much, how many, in case
Whether in a Sentence:
- I was merely questioning whether we have the money to fund such a project.
- He’s starting to wonder whether he did the right thing in accepting this job.
- One has to ask whether or not any of the major banks have implemented this system.
- Whether or not you take my deal, I’ll help her.
- It all boils down to whether you want to go or not.
- Whether we want to admit it or not, we all wish everyone would like us.
- It is a tossup whether we shall get there in time.
- I was unsure whether my husband would actually come with me.
- She asked the man sitting opposite whether he’d mind if she opened the window.
- There is no way to determine whether a given attribute comes from the source or not.
- He questioned whether the school curriculum was broad enough in scope.
- Whether or not we go to Spain for our holiday depends on the cost.
- It all depends on whether or not she has the time.
- We need to consider whether the disadvantages of the plan outweigh the advantages.
- She asked me whether I was interested in working for her.
- I’m wondering whether to have the fish or the beef.
- I doubt whether it’ll work.
- Whether they will ever become future Olympic champions, only time will tell.
- Whether you fail or fly, at least you tried.
- He needs you right now, whether he knows it or not.
- It shouldn’t make any difference if he’s adopted.
- The more you wanna know whether you have forgotten something, the better you remember; I once heard that, the only thing you can do when you no longer have something is not to forget.
- To start off with, the film can’t decide whether to be a comedy or an inept horror film.
- The administration has no vested interest in proving whether public schools were good or bad.
- Employers usually decide within five minutes whether someone is suitable for the job.
- However, none of the restrictions recommended here will give any problems whether it is used or not.
- We have recently been experimenting with heat meters, to see whether the possibility of charging via their readings is viable.
- I discussed with my intimate friends whether I would immediately have a baby.
- Whether we can stay in this situation is debatable.
- We are not sure whether the station has been demolished or still exists.
- Check whether a fuse has blown.
- If you are in any doubt as to whether you should be doing these exercises, consult your doctor.
- We wonder whether there are any performance gains in using threads.
- I doubted whether the story is true.