What is Crush ?
- a crowd of people pressed closely together.
- deform, pulverize, or force inwards by compressing forcefully.
Verb, Noun .
Know Crush in English and other usage
What is Crush?
As a Noun : a crowd of people pressed closely together.
As a verb : deform, pulverize, or force inwards by compressing forcefully.
squeeze, fall, shipwreck, peg out, inhibit, put down, squeeze, pound, suppress, subdue, knead, grind, press, stir, spoil, wring, press, trample, stave, churn, break, disintegrate, impair .
join, mend, peace, dislike, hate, unite, weld, secure, solder, hatred, attach, bind, fasten.
Meaning in other languages:
- Russian : раздавить
- Hindi : क्रश
- Italian : schiacciare
- Spanish : aplastar
- Arabic : سحق
- Maori : kuru
- French : écraser
- Bengali: পিষা
- German : zerquetschen
In a Sentence
- It gives me all its power and strength, to use to crush the barbarians and throw them all from the cliffs.
- However, he still felt able to crush his unfortunate room-mate.
- Crush the biscuits finely before adding them to the mixture.
- One recipe calls for a food processor to crush the whole biscuits into tiny breadcrumbs.
- It concerned her that Bess was developing a crush on Max.
- Simply crush aspirin and add the powder to your shampoo if you want to cure your dandruff.
- That’s a kind of human feeling you don’t want to crush out in a man.
Definition in English and in Recognized sources
you may also know: