Vulnerable Meaning in Hindi – चपेट में, भेद्य, जो सहज में घायल हो सके , आलोचनीय .
Know vulnerable in Hindi & other usage.
Vulnerable meaning in Hindi :
चपेट में, भेद्य, जो सहज में घायल हो सके , आलोचनीय .
Definition of vulnerable :
exposed to the possibility of being attacked or harmed, either physically or emotionally.
Vulnerable Synonym :
unprotected, ill-protected, unguarded, attackable, assailable, exposed, undefended, unshielded, unfortified, endangered, unsafe, powerless, helpless, pregnable, impuissant, resistless.
invulnerable, well protected, resilient, immune to
Vulnerable Meaning in other languages:
- Arabic : غير حصين
- Bengali: সুরক্ষিত নয় এমন
- Spanish : vulnerable
- French : vulnérable
- Maori : whakaraerae
- German : verletzlich
- Russian : уязвимый
- Hindi : चपेट में
- Italian : vulnerabile
Vulnerable in a Sentence
- Old people are particularly vulnerablemembers of our society.
- The bird’s nest is vulnerable to the slightest whim of the weather.
- These offices are highly vulnerable to terrorist attack.
- It’s an open heart that’s vulnerable to the deepest wound.
- People with high blood pressure are especially vulnerable to diabetes.
- The raccoon did not stay in the open for long because it knew it was vulnerable to an owl attack.
- Animals are at their most vulnerable when searching for food for their young.
- Their goal is to discover the secret of Voldemort’s power over death and find the key to making him mortal and vulnerable.
- Their tanks would be vulnerable to attack from the air.
- She was left feeling exposed and vulnerable.
- Without some type of shade, my toddler is going to be extremely vulnerable to the sun.
- Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.
- Since the bank does not have a security guard, it looks very vulnerable to robbers.
- Goodyear could be vulnerable in a prolonged economic slump.
- They are heavily hydrating and targeted, so that they protect vulnerable areas of the skin while also promoting healing.
- Keep in mind that the application is pulling your personal profile, which can make it vulnerable to hackers.
- Vulnerable to mention that I do not what kind of love.
Vulnerable Meaning in Hindi and in Recognized sources
you may also know:
- vulnerable in a sentence
- vulnerable antonym
- Vulnerable Synonyms
- what is vulnerable ?
- vulnerable definition
- Vulnerable Meaning in English
- vulnerable meaning in kannada
- vulnerable meaning in malayalam
- vulnerable meaning in punjabi
- Vulnerable Meaning in Marathi
- Vulnerable Meaning in Telugu
- Vulnerable meaning in Tamil
- Vulnerable meaning in Urdu
- Vulnerable Meaning in Bengali