Vacuum Meaning & Definition; শূন্যস্থান, সম্পূর্ণ ফাঁকা স্থান.
Besides Vacuum Bangla meaning you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Vacuum Meaning & Definition
শূন্যস্থান, সম্পূর্ণ ফাঁকা স্থান .
a space entirely devoid of matter.
empty space, emptiness, void, nothingness, vacuity, vacancy ,voidness, nihility
defile, pollute, taint blacken, discolor besmirch, dirty, foul, soil, spot, stain, sully
Vacuum in a Sentence:
- The writer criticized the moral vacuum in society.
- Sound waves cannot travel through a vacuum.
- Her husband’s death left a vacuum in her life.
- I have to vacuum my room.
- Nature abhors a vacuum.
- The vacuum cleaner has four different attachments.
- Exclusion of air creates a vacuum in the bottle.
- Don’t bang your vacuum cleaner about.
- My old vacuum cleaner has gone west at last and I’ll have to buy a new one.
- On Saturdays we dust and vacuum.
- Some pumps and all vacuum cleaners work by suction.
- Her death left a vacuum in his life.
- The vacuum cleaner has various attachments.
- His presence should fill the power vacuum which has been developing over the past few days.
- A vacuum flask keeps cool drinks cool and hot drinks hot.