Rigid in a Sentence
- A rigid routine can be stultifying and boring.
- He is rigid about points of procedure.
- She was a fairly rigid person who had strong religious views.
- You aren’t cut out for the military because of its rigid discipline.
- Beliefs have ossified into rigid dogma.
- We try to keep it fairly rigid.
- The Japanese have a rigid code of etiquette, which may seem artificial to foreigners.
- In the biographical movie, the cult leader was portrayed as a rigid man who tolerated no ideas except for his own.