adjective. Tricky Meaning & Definition – কৌশলী, চতুর, কারূশিল্পী। Besides Tricky Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
More Tricky English Meaning
কৌশলী, চতুর, কারূশিল্পী.
(of a task, problem, etc.) requiring care and skill because difficult or awkward..
Tricky Synonyms :
Difficult, awkward, problematic, delicate, ticklish, sensitive, touchy, risky, uncertain, precarious, touch-and-go, thorny,
Straightforward, uncomplicated, certain.direct.easy.healthy.insensitive.simple.smooth.solvable
Tricky in a Sentence :
- The tricky question about his finances discomfited the minister.
- It was a tricky problem but I think we’ve licked it.
- He’s a tricky fellow to do business with.
- Getting it to fit exactly is a tricky business .
- Hanging a door is quite a tricky job.
- But the whole question of aid is a tricky political one.
- He has a deft touch with tricky painting jobs.
- The tricky street pedlar cheated the girl into giving him all her money.
- A restaurant has to tread the tricky path between maintaining quality and keeping prices down.
- Parking can be tricky in the town centre.
- It’sa bit tricky at first till you get the hang of it.
- The equipment can be tricky to install.
- I’m in a bit of a tricky situation really – whatever I do I’ll offend someone.
- Reyna used a tricky turnaround move to elude the only defender before firing from 8 yards into the empty goal.
- The next, you’re making speeches to the wind. Tricky customers, ordinary people..
Tricky Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Tricky in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know