Trial Meaning & Definition – পরীক্ষা, প্রতিযোগিতা, কষ্টভোগ.
Besides Trial Bangla meaning you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Trial Meaning & Definition
পরীক্ষা, প্রতিযোগিতা, কষ্টভোগ.
Definition of Trial
a formal examination of evidence by a judge, typically before a jury, in order to decide guilt in a case of criminal or civil proceedings.
Exploratory, preliminary, balloon, pilot, test, testing, probationary, provisional, tentative.
Antonyms of Trial
Definite, known, proven,.
Trial in a Sentence
- Parker was committed for trial yesterday at Southwark Crown Court.
- The variable weather is a great trial to me.
- The case never came to trial.
- The prisoner was brought to court for trial.
- Gein did not stand trial but lived out his days in a mental asylum.
- He did not receive a fair trial.
- He described the detention without trial of political opponents as a cowardly act.
- The trial is expected to continue for three months.
- There is a crook [an affliction, a trial] in the lot of every one.
- That trial is not fair where affection is the judge.
- The man was on trial for killing sb.
- He is in custody awaiting trial .
- After the trial, she had to go into hiding for several weeks.
- Baker argues that his trial was tainted by negative publicity.