Adjective. Translucent Meaning & Definition – স্বচ্ছ, পরিষ্কার, স্পষ্ট, সহজবোধ্য, বিশুদ্ধ, সুনিশ্চিত। Besides Translucent – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
Translucent Meaning & Definition
So, Translucent Meaning & Definition – পরিষ্কার, স্পষ্ট, স্বচ্ছ, সহজবোধ্য, বিশুদ্ধ, সুনিশ্চিত।
Translucent in a Sentence
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Translucent’ in a sentence.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Translucent’.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Translucent’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Translucent‘ is?
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Translucent’ in short sentences.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Translucent’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Translucent’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Translucent’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Translucent’ and also write the definition of it.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Translucent’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘Translucent’ in sentences?
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Translucent’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Translucent’ and also of other words used in the article.
So, Translucent Meaning & Definition.