Towards Meaning & Definition – প্রতি, দিকে, অভিমুখে,
Besides Towards Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Towards English Meaning : প্রতি, দিকে, অভিমুখে.
in the direction of..
Towards Synonyms :
about, apropos, apropos of, as far as, as for, as regards (also as respects), as to,,
Despite, regardless of, notwithstanding , in spite of , irrespective of,
Towards in a Sentence :
- I was very disobedient towards my father.
- The cat is creeping silently towards the bird.
- She pushed her face towards him.
- He headed downhill towards the river.
- The water gets quite shallow towards the shore.
- You should act towards others as you would wish them to act towards you.
- He is very affectionate towards his children.
- She’d made her feelings towards him abundantly clear .
- She gave him a gentle push towards the door.
- Peace on earth and good will towards men.
- Guilt always hurries towards its complement, punishment; only there does its satisfaction lie.
Towards Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Towards in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know