These Meaning in Telugu – ఖాళీలు . Know these in telugu & usage.
Besides These – English to Tamil Meaning, know synonyms, antonyms, definition, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
These Meaning in Telugu
- Plural Form of This
- referring to a specific thing just mentioned.
- used to introduce someone or something.
These in a Sentence:
- It was on one of these occasions that she wandered farther than she realized.
- You’ll have to show me these beautiful flowers.
- Why hadn’t she anticipated these questions?
- They carry these at the store where we always shop.
- I don’t disagree and God knows I have no more idea what’s causing these visions but they’re ruling his life right now.
- These visions are totally verifiable in current time.
- If they could talk, what tales these hills could tell.
- So there’s no concern these visions may stop completely?
- You ever ride one of these?
- Write these in a sentence with correct meaning.
- Do you know these meaning in hindi?
- You may know these and this difference.
- You may no know these meaning in kannada
- Do you know these part of speech?
- I still won’t buy these apparitions are trips to the past.
- On these occasions she took Tammy with her, and Lisa was left to enjoy her precious solitude.
- Had fate brought her to these people who welcomed her as if she were family?
- Perhaps something that happened to Howie in there and his past is resurrecting these visions!
- Never would she have guessed such a lavish home existed in these rustic mountains.
- These are the cause of his leaving this place but you could not understand.
- You know, I was brought up in these hills.
These – English to Telugu Meaning and in Recognized sources
You may also know