Tedious Meaning in Bengali – দুরূহ ও সময় সাপেক্ষ, ক্লান্তিকর, বিরক্তিকর;
Besides Tedious Bangla meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Tedious meaning in Bengali : দুরূহ ও সময় সাপেক্ষ, ক্লান্তিকর, বিরক্তিকর
too long, slow, or dull; tiresome or monotonous.
Tedious Synonyms :
Boring, monotonous, dull, deadly dull, uninteresting ,unexciting, unvaried ,unvarying ,lacking variety, mind-numbing, mindless, soul-destroying ,soulless, humdrum ,dreary ,ho-hum, mundane, wearisome ,wearying,tiresome, soporific, dry, as dry as dust, arid,lifeless, colourless, monochrome ,uninspired,
Tedious in a Sentence :
- Such lists are long and tedious to read.
- They reluct at long and tedious essays.
- The work is tedious.
- The tedious job simply ate me up.
- The work was tiring and tedious.
- The manager landed me with this tedious task.
- We had to listen to all the tedious details of his operation.
- The audience coughed down the tedious speaker.
- We are bored by the speaker’s tedious talk..
- Her visits were starting to get a bit tedious.
- It is a tedious, humourless load of crap.
- The camaraderie among fellow employees made the tedious work just bearable.
- The job is tedious, but the pay is good.
- The meeting was so long and tedious, he was ready to climb the wall.
- Filing papers at the office is a tedious job.