Team Meaning & Definition – পক্ষ, কর্মিদল, গোষ্ঠী, দলে সম্মিলিত করা.
Besides Team Meaning & Definition you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Team Meaning & Definition
পক্ষ, কর্মিদল, গোষ্ঠী, দলে সম্মিলিত করা.
a group of players forming one side in a competitive game or sport.
Group, squad, side, band, bunch, company, party, gang, selection, crew, troupe, set, line-up, array
avoid, cold-shoulder, shun, snub alienate, estrange break up, disband, disperse,
Team in a Sentence:
- The team contains five international caps.
- The team captain vainly tried to rally his troops.
- The home team really blitzed the visiting team.
- The team can’t afford to foul up in this game.
- The football team had a low goal aggregate last season.
- The team is sponsored by JVC, so the players wear the letters JVC on their shirts.
- We have formed a football team.
- The whole town turned out to welcome the team home.
- The first baseman was dumped from the team.
- Our football coach trains the team.
- The team went into a huddle at half-time to discuss their tactics.
- It was a real team effort – everyone contributed something to the success of the project.