Suspicious Meaning in Urdu – مشکوک
Besides Suspicious meaning in Urdu you will also know other uses of it.
Suspicious meaning in Urdu : مشکوک
having or showing a cautious distrust of someone or something.
doubtful, incredulous, jealous, watchful, cagey ,green-eyed ,in doubt, not born yesterday on the lookout, questioning, quizzical, suspect, suspecting, unbelieving, uptight, Apprehensive, careful, cautious, without belief, without faith ,wondering, leery, mistrustful, skeptical, wary.
Trustful, trusting, innocent, upright, ordinary.
Suspicious in a Sentence:
- He was rightly suspicious of meeting me until I reassured him I was not writing about him.
- You have a very suspicious mind .
- I think they’re starting to get suspicious.
- You’ve got a very suspicious mind!
- Two suspicious characters were brought in.
- The police officer just brought in two suspicious characters.
- It’s a bit suspicious that no one knows where he was at the time of the murder.
- I was becoming increasingly suspicious of his motives.
- If you see anything suspicious you should notify the police immediately.
- The race organizers became suspicious when the two most fancied horses finished last.
- Who’s that suspicious character hanging around outside?
- Detectives are appealing for witnesses who may have seen anything suspicious.
- The rabbit is timid and suspicious.
Suspicious Meaning in Urdu and in Recognized sources
You may also know:
- Suspicious in a Sentence
- Suspicious Definition in English
- Suspicious Meaning in Punjabi
- Suspicious Meaning in English
- Suspicious Meaning in Marathi
- Suspicious Meaning in Tamil
- Suspicious Meaning in Hindi
- Suspicious Meaning in Telugu
- Suspicious Meaning in Nepali
- Suspicious Meaning in Bengali
- Suspicious Meaning in Kannada