Adjective. Sure Meaning & Definition – নিশ্চিত, নিশ্চয়ীকৃত, দৃঢ়, অবশ্যম্ভাবী, নির্ভরঘোগ্য, অসংশয়িত। Besides Sure – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
Sure Meaning & Definition
So, Sure Meaning & Definition – নিশ্চিত, নিশ্চয়ীকৃত, দৃঢ়, অবশ্যম্ভাবী, নির্ভরঘোগ্য, প্রমিত, ধ্রুব, অসংশয়িত, অবধারণীয়, অসন্দিগ্ধ, নির্বিকল্প, নিরাপদ্, অমোঘ ।
Sure in a Sentence
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Sure’ and also write the definition of it.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Sure’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Sure’.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Sure’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Sure’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Sure‘ is?
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Sure’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Do you know how to use ‘Sure’ in sentences?
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Sure’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Sure’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Sure’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Sure’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Sure’ in a sentence.
So, Sure Meaning & Definition.