Stride Meaning in Tamil – நீண்ட சுவடு, ஓட்டி நடை
Besides Stride meaning in Tamil you will also know other uses of it.
Stride meaning in Tamil: நீண்ட சுவடு, ஓட்டி நடை
- walk with long, decisive steps in a specified direction.
- cross (an obstacle) with one long step.
stalk, pace, step, walk, tread, March.
meander, stroll, wander, ramble, Amble.
Stride in a Sentence:
- In one short stride, he reached the window.
- We’ve managed to match our closest competitors stride for stride as regards prices.
- Holmes matched Boulmerka stride for stride down the home straight to finish second.
- When he’s got into his stride, I am sure his work will improve.
- He set off with a loping stride.
- The campaign is just getting into its stride.
- Without pausing for breath or breaking her stride, she pushed open the door of his private office
- Shea’s testimony threw the defense off stride.
- They took the emergency in their stride.
- Without breaking her stride she ducked the ball.
- He interrupted mid-speech and it put me off my stride.
- The fence is so low that even a ten – year – old boy can stride it.
- It’s going to be tough-but I’m sure you’ll take it all in your stride.
- After a nervous start, he finally got into his stride in the second set.
- He lengthened his stride to keep up with her.
- The slightest noise puts him off his stride when he’s performing.
- The shouting from the back of the hall completely put me off my stride.
- She attributes her record-breaking speed to the length of her stride.
- The boy walked with a manly stride.
Stride Meaning in Tamil and in Recognized sources
You may also know: