Stressful Meaning & Definition – চাপ ,পীড়ন; কষ্টকর পরিস্থিতি; অশান্তি; বাধ্যবাধকতা; জোর; গুরুত্ব
Besides Stressful Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Stressful English Meaning : চাপ ,পীড়ন; কষ্টকর পরিস্থিতি; অশান্তি; বাধ্যবাধকতা; জোর; গুরুত্ব
causing mental or emotional stress.
Stressful Synonyms :
Demanding, trying, exacting, taxing, difficult, hard, tough, fraught, traumatic, pressured, tense, frustrating, worrying.,
Stressful in a Sentence :
- Some people have to lead stressful lifestyles out of necessity.
- Teaching can be a tiring and stressful job.
- Working in a busy office environment can be stressful.
- Police work is physically demanding and stressful.
- Many people thrive on a stressful lifestyle.
- Her performance under such stressful conditions was estimable.
- Life at the top is stressful.
- I find driving in the fast lane rather stressful.
- I find these meetings rather stressful.
- My job’s getting more and more stressful.
- She had a stressful job as a sales representative.
- A stressful job can actually be a status symbol.
- It’s a very stressful situation for everyone concerned.
- I think I’ve got one of the most stressful jobs there is.
- She finds her new teaching job very stressful.
- She’s very good at coping in stressful situations..
Stressful Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Stressful in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know