Stress Meaning in Bengali – কঠিন চাপ, জোর, চাপ দেত্তয়া, জোর করা . Know Stress in Bengali & usage.
Noun & Verb
Stress Meaning in Bengali
As a noun– পীড়ন, কঠিন চাপ, জোর, শ্বাসাঘাত, নিষ্পেষণ, বলপ্রয়োগ, জোরাজুরি
As a verb– চাপ দেত্তয়া, জোর করা, শাসন করা, পীড়ন করা।
As a noun-
- a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances.
- pressure or tension exerted on a material object.
As a verb-
- subject to pressure or tension.
- give particular emphasis or importance to (a point, statement, or idea) made in speech or writing.
As a noun- torment, oppression, persecution, tension, pressure, strain, impact, manhandling, crushing, pounding, grinding, squeeze, pressing, force, emphasis, stress, strength, power, violence, coercion, forcing, enforcement, compulsion, display of force, use of force, insistence.
As a verb- press, oppress, grasp, grip, strain, rule, govern, control, administrate, manage, torment, overrun, insist, force, stress.
Stress in a sentence :
- I’m not allowed to stress you out, but can you, like, try?
- That’s what matters, not a formality that only creates more stress.
- It would be a relief to turn all that stress over to him.
- “It’s good stress relief,” she replied.
- Dalia always marked her notes with multiple highlighters to stress areas she needed to study.
- You’re definitely not gonna stress me out, okay?
- Whatever happened … There’s nothing to stress about, he added when she was silent.
- Before the plane ride, flight attendants use visual models and slowed hand gestures to stress each step of the emergency procedures.
- She had a mild headache, and the tension between her shoulders was aching from the stress of the discussion.
- Mary needs an environment without stress.
- The last thing was stress.
- She had thought of the stress on an adopted baby before, but in this instance, her entire focus had been on Lori.
- She couldn’t stress the importance of wearing a life jacket enough to the eager young kayakers.
- Was it merely all the stress?
- And yet, like an unruly child, she had rebelled, causing him endless worry and stress.
- Simply purchasing needs without the stress of budgeting was a relief.
- Maybe she was letting the stress of the new responsibilities get her down.
- The guest speaker raised he voice every time he wanted to stress a crucial point in his speech.
- All the piled up stress and remorse bubbled up and she was suddenly and thoroughly consumed with seething rage.
Stress Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
you may also like:
- Stress Meaning in Kannada
- Stress Meaning in Punjabi
- Stress Meaning in Marathi
- Stress Meaning in Telugu
- Stress Meaning in Urdu
- Stress Meaning in Tamil
- Stress Meaning in Hindi