Strained Meaning in Tamil: வடிகட்டிய
Strained – Adjective.
Besides Tamil meaning know English and other meaning of Strained below:
Definition in English: pull or push forcibly at something/ affected or produced by effort; not natural or spontaneous.
Strained Meaning in Other language
Spanish : Tenso
Russian : Напряженные
Hindi : तनावपूर्ण
German : Angespannt
Maori : Tuhinga
French : Tendue
Arabic : توتر
Italian : strained
artificial, awkward, false, choked, embarrassed, uncomfortable, unglued, unnatural, put in a state nervous, taut, unrelaxed, uptight constrained, labored, stiff, tense, tight, uneasy, wired wreck, far fetched, hard.
loose, relaxed, slack easy, calm, comfortable, genuine, unforced, easy-going, laid-back.
Usage of Strained
- She had not strained it all, and the sea-weed was drying on the sieve.
- Stir it a few minutes, and then add to it the strained gravy.
- They strained so hard, that one of them dropped its eye out.
- Jean feltuncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.
- Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.
- Relations between the two countries have become strained (=difficult) recently.