Strained meaning in Russian – напряженными, процеженный, напряженный, натянутый
Besides knowing Strained – English to Russian Meaning, you will also know definition, Synonyms, Antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Strained meaning in Russian :
напряженными, процеженный, напряженный, натянутый
Definition in English
pull or push forcibly at something/ affected or produced by effort; not natural or spontaneous.
Strained Meaning in different languages
Arabic : توتر
Maori : Tuhinga
French : Tendue
Hindi : तनावपूर्ण
Tamil : வடிகட்டிய
Russian : Напряженные
Italian : strained
German : Angespannt
Spanish : Tenso
constrained, far fetched, hard, uncomfortable, false, choked, wired wreck, uptight, unglued, put in a state nervous, taut, embarrassed, unrelaxed, tight, awkward, unnatural, labored, stiff, tense, uneasy, artificial.
comfortable, easy-going, laid-back, slack easy, loose, unforced, calm, relaxed, genuine.
Strained in a sentence :
- City Hall’s indecision has strained fiscal commitments as well.
- Jean felt uncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.
- They strained so hard, that one of them dropped its eye out.
- They strained on the rope to pull the boat in.
- Not surprisingly, their relations with politicians in Albany are strained.
- Stir it a few minutes, and then add to it the strained gravy.
- The heavy box strained the rope to a breaking point.
- Her eyes were strained away from him.
- Angelie’s family life has been strained since her announcement.
- They strained the wire between two posts.
- Peter strained his eyes until they ached.
- She had not strained it all, and the sea-weed was drying on the sieve.
- Relations between the two countries have become strained (=difficult) recently.
- There was a strained silence for a moment.
- Stress and distractions tend to be a recipe for strained relationships.
- She looked rather strained and miserable.
- If you’ve had a series of strained friendships, you may want to examine your character closely.
- Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.
- I couldn’t stand the strained atmosphere at dinner any more.
- On that same night, catcher Rodriguez strained his throwing shoulder.
- Her engines were strained to the utmost.