Strained meaning in Malay – tegang
Besides knowing strained – English to Malay Meaning, know synonyms, antonym, uses in a sentence, definition and other uses of it here.
Strained meaning in Malay
Definition in English: pull or push forcibly at something/ affected or produced by effort; not natural or spontaneous.
Strained Meaning in different languages
Arabic : توتر
German : Angespannt
Spanish : Tenso
Tamil : வடிகட்டிய
Maori : Tuhinga
French : Tendue
Hindi : तनावपूर्ण
Russian : Напряженные
Italian : strained
hard, put in a state nervous, choked, constrained, tight, awkward, unnatural, taut, wired wreck, unglued, uncomfortable, false, labored, embarrassed, unrelaxed, artificial, uptight, far fetched, stiff, tense, uneasy.
calm, loose, laid-back, slack easy, easy-going, relaxed, unforced, comfortable, genuine.
Strained in a sentence :
- They strained so hard, that one of them dropped its eye out.
- City Hall’s indecision has strained fiscal commitments as well.
- The heavy box strained the rope to a breaking point.
- Her eyes were strained away from him.
- They strained on the rope to pull the boat in.
- Not surprisingly, their relations with politicians in Albany are strained.
- Angelie’s family life has been strained since her announcement.
- She had not strained it all, and the sea-weed was drying on the sieve.
- Relations between the two countries have become strained (=difficult) recently.
- Stress and distractions tend to be a recipe for strained relationships.
- She looked rather strained and miserable.
- There was a strained silence for a moment.
- They strained the wire between two posts.
- Peter strained his eyes until they ached.
- I couldn’t stand the strained atmosphere at dinner any more.
- On that same night, catcher Rodriguez strained his throwing shoulder.
- If you’ve had a series of strained friendships, you may want to examine your character closely.
- Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.
- Jean felt uncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.
- Her engines were strained to the utmost.
- Stir it a few minutes, and then add to it the strained gravy.