Strained meaning in Japanese – 緊張した, テンス, 不自然.
Know Strained in Japanese & other usage like synonyms antonyms, use in a sentence etc.
Strained meaning in Japanese :
緊張した, テンス, 不自然 .
Definition in English: pull or push forcibly at something/ affected or produced by effort; not natural or spontaneous.
Strained Meaning in different languages
German : Angespannt
Hindi : तनावपूर्ण
Tamil : வடிகட்டிய
Spanish : Tenso
Arabic : توتر
Maori : Tuhinga
French : Tendue
Russian : Напряженные
Italian : strained
unnatural, constrained, labored, stiff, tense, tight, awkward, false, choked, wired wreck, far fetched, hard, uncomfortable, embarrassed, unrelaxed, uptight, unglued, put in a state nervous, taut, uneasy, artificial.
calm, relaxed, easy-going, laid-back, comfortable, loose, unforced, slack easy, genuine.
Strained in a sentence :
- They strained so hard, that one of them dropped its eye out.
- They strained on the rope to pull the boat in.
- Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.
- I couldn’t stand the strained atmosphere at dinner any more.
- On that same night, catcher Rodriguez strained his throwing shoulder.
- Not surprisingly, their relations with politicians in Albany are strained.
- Stir it a few minutes, and then add to it the strained gravy.
- The heavy box strained the rope to a breaking point.
- Relations between the two countries have become strained (=difficult) recently.
- There was a strained silence for a moment.
- Her eyes were strained away from him.
- Angelie’s family life has been strained since her announcement.
- Her engines were strained to the utmost.
- They strained the wire between two posts.
- Peter strained his eyes until they ached.
- She had not strained it all, and the sea-weed was drying on the sieve.
- Stress and distractions tend to be a recipe for strained relationships.
- She looked rather strained and miserable.
- If you’ve had a series of strained friendships, you may want to examine your character closely.
- City Hall’s indecision has strained fiscal commitments as well.
- Jean felt uncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.