Strained meaning in bengali: ছাঁকা, আন্তরিকতাশূণ্য, জোর করা, সমস্যায় জর্জরিত
Definition in English: pull or push forcibly at something/ affected or produced by effort; not natural or spontaneous.
Strained Meaning in different language
German : Angespannt
Maori : Tuhinga
Arabic : توتر
Spanish : Tenso
Russian : Напряженные
Hindi : तनावपूर्ण
Italian : strained
French : Tendue
Tamil : வடிகட்டிய
uncomfortable, unglued, unnatural, constrained, labored, stiff, tense, tight, uneasy, artificial, awkward, false, choked, embarrassed, wired wreck, far fetched, hard, put in a state nervous, taut, unrelaxed, uptight
calm, comfortable, loose, relaxed, slack easy, easy-going, laid-back, genuine, unforced
Usage of Strained
- Jean felt uncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.
- Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.
- She had not strained it all, and the sea-weed was drying on the sieve.
- Stir it a few minutes, and then add to it the strained gravy.
- They strained so hard, that one of them dropped its eye out.
- Relations between the two countries have become strained (=difficult) recently.