Strained meaning in bengali : ছাঁকা, আন্তরিকতাশূণ্য, জোর করা, সমস্যায় জর্জরিত
Know Strained in Bengali & other usage.
Strained meaning in Bengali :
ছাঁকা, আন্তরিকতাশূণ্য, জোর করা .
Definition in English: pull or push forcibly at something/ affected or produced by effort; not natural or spontaneous.
Strained Meaning in different languages
Arabic : توتر
Spanish : Tenso
Russian : Напряженные
Hindi : तनावपूर्ण
Italian : strained
French : Tendue
German : Angespannt
Maori : Tuhinga
Tamil : வடிகட்டிய
uncomfortable, unglued, unnatural, constrained, labored, stiff, tense, tight, uneasy, artificial, awkward, false, choked, embarrassed, wired wreck, far fetched, hard, put in a state nervous, taut, unrelaxed, uptight
calm, comfortable, loose, relaxed, slack easy, easy-going, laid-back, genuine, unforced
Strained in a sentence :
- I couldn’t stand the strained atmosphere at dinner any more.
- Peter strained his eyes until they ached.
- Her eyes were strained away from him.
- City Hall’s indecision has strained fiscal commitments as well.
- Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.
- Stress and distractions tend to be a recipe for strained relationships.
- She looked rather strained and miserable.
- They strained so hard, that one of them dropped its eye out.
- They strained on the rope to pull the boat in.
- Angelie’s family life has been strained since her announcement.
- Her engines were strained to the utmost.
- She had not strained it all, and the sea-weed was drying on the sieve.
- They strained the wire between two posts.
- If you’ve had a series of strained friendships, you may want to examine your character closely.
- On that same night, catcher Rodriguez strained his throwing shoulder.
- Not surprisingly, their relations with politicians in Albany are strained.
- Stir it a few minutes, and then add to it the strained gravy.
- The heavy box strained the rope to a breaking point.
- Relations between the two countries have become strained (=difficult) recently.
- There was a strained silence for a moment.
- Jean felt uncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.
Strained meaning in Bengali & in Recognized Resources
you may also know:
- Strained Definition
- Strained Meaning in Marathi
- Strained Meaning in Telugu
- Strained Antonym
- Strained Meaning in Hindi
- Strained Synonyms
- Strained in a Sentence
- Strained Meaning in Tamil
- Strained in Spanish