Strained in Spanish : Tenso
Strained – Adjective.
Besides knowing strained in spanish, you will know other usage of strained below:
Definition in English: pull or push forcibly at something.
Strained Meaning in Other language
German : Angespannt
Italian : strained
French : Tendue
Maori : Tuhinga
Arabic : توتر
Russian : Напряженные
Hindi : तनावपूर्ण
Tamil : வடிகட்டிய
awkward, false, put in a state nervous, taut, stiff, tense, tight, uneasy, artificial, choked, embarrassed, wired wreck, far fetched, hard, uncomfortable, unglued, unnatural, unrelaxed, uptight constrained, labored, .
loose, easy, relaxed, calm, easy-going, genuine, comfortable, slack, unforced, laid-back.
Usage of Strained
- Stir it a few minutes, and then add to it the strained gravy.
- Relations between the two countries have become strained (=difficult) recently.
- Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.
- They strained so hard, that one of them dropped its eye out.
- She had not strained it all, and the sea-weed was drying on the sieve.
- Jean feltuncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.