Strained in a Sentence: Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.
Besides knowing strained in a sentence know definition and other function of strained below:
Definition in English: pull or push forcibly at something.
Strained Meaning in Other language
Spanish : Tenso
German : Angespannt
French : Tendue
Maori : Tuhinga
Arabic : توتر
Italian : strained
artificial, choked, embarrassed, uncomfortable, unglued, unnatural, awkward, false, put in a state nervous, taut, stiff, tense, tight, uneasy, unrelaxed, uptight constrained, labored, wired wreck, far fetched, hard.
loose, easy, calm, comfortable, relaxed, slack, unforced, easy-going, genuine, laid-back.
Usage of Strained
- Stir it a few minutes, and then add to it the strained gravy.
- They strained so hard, that one of them dropped its eye out.
- She had not strained it all, and the sea-weed was drying on the sieve.
- Jean feltuncomfortable but managed to force a strained smile.
- Relations between the two countries have become strained (=difficult) recently.
- Then put in the strained blood and simmer it for another hour, at least.