Here you will know strain synonym as a noun and adjective below:
As a Noun Strain Synonym
ancestry, birth, tune, warble, little, mite, nip, ounce, particle, peanuts, ray, scintilla, scruple, nature, order, sort, species, shade, shadow, shred, skosh, smack, smell, smidgen, description, blood, bloodline, breeding, descent, extraction, family tree, genealogy, line, lineage, origin, parentage, pedigree, stock, air, lay, melody, song, snap, soupçon, spark, spatter, speck, splash, breed, class, feather, genre, ilk, kidney, kind, like, manner, stripe, type, variety
issue, seed, comfort, posterity, progeny, consolation
As a Verb Strain Synonym
pull, rack, stretch, plug, wrench, filter, screen, bang away, beaver (away), dig (away), drudge, slave, slog, strive, endeavor, fag, grub, hump, hustle, labor, moil, plod, plow, struggle, percolate, seep, sweat, transude, weep, stretch, tax, test, sweat, toil, travail, tug, work, bleed, exude, ooze, try, stretch, tauten, tense, tighten
loosen, flood, gush, pour, stream, slack, slacken, surge
Strain in a Sentence
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Strain‘ is?
- Sever strains may take a month to get normal.
- If you have a sprain or strain longer than usual to get better, you need to consult a physiotherapist.
- Remind that you can treat a mild or moderate strain at home with ice and heat.
- Stored energy of cold work is the driving force for the nucleation of strain-free recrystallized grains and also sustained grain growth.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Strain’ and also write the definition of it.
- Most sprains and strains will feel better within a week or 2 weeks.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Strain’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Strain’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
More Sentences with Strain
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Strain’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Strain’ in a sentence.
- If your muscles are strong and healthy, you are less likely to develop a strain.
- You may be able to normal activities within three to six weeks with basic home care if you have a mild or moderate strain.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Strain’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Strain’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Do you know how to use ‘Strain’ in sentences.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Strain’ in short sentences.
- If you have a sprain or strain, you may consult a doctor or may use ice or heat treatment.
- You should have a knowledge how to treat sprains and strains yourself.