Strain meaning in Russian – напряжение, штамм, деформация
Besides Strain – English to Russian Meaning, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Strain meaning in Russian
напряжение, штамм, деформация
- make severe or excessive demands on.
- pour (a mainly liquid substance) through a porous or perforated device or material in order to separate out any solid matter.
- the sound of a piece of music. a force tending to pull or stretch something to an extreme or damaging degree.
- force (a part of one’s body or oneself) to make an unusually great effort.
- a severe or excessive demand on the strength, resources, or abilities of someone or something.
- pull or push forcibly at something.
stripe, type, variety, pull, rack, stretch, plug, wrench, filter, screen, bang away, beaver (away), dig (away), drudge, slave, slog, strive, endeavor, fag, grub, hump, hustle, tune, warble, little, mite, nip, ounce, particle, peanuts, ray, scintilla, scruple, nature, order, sort, species, shade, shadow, labor, moil, plod, plow, ancestry, birth, shred, smack, smell, smidgen, description, blood, bloodline, breeding, descent, struggle, percolate, seep, sweat, transude, weep, stretch, tax, test, sweat, toil, travail, tug, work, bleed, exude, ooze, extraction, family tree, spatter, speck, splash, breed, class, feather, genre, ilk, kidney, kind, like, manner, genealogy, line, lineage, origin, parentage, pedigree, stock, air, lay, melody, song, snap, spark, try, stretch, tauten, tense, tighten.
pour, stream, comfort, posterity, issue, seed, loosen, flood, gush, progeny, consolation, slack, slacken, surge.
Strain in a Sentence
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Strain’ and also write the definition of it.
- Most sprains and strains will feel better within a week or 2 weeks.
- If you have a sprain or strain longer than usual to get better, you need to consult a physiotherapist.
- Remind that you can treat a mild or moderate strain at home with ice and heat.
- Stored energy of cold work is the driving force for the nucleation of strain-free recrystallized grains and also sustained grain growth.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Strain’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
More Sentences with Strain
- Do you know how to use ‘Strain’ in sentences.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Strain’ .
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Strain’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Strain’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Strain’ in a sentence.
- If your muscles are strong and healthy, you are less likely to develop a strain.
- You may be able to normal activities within three to six weeks with basic home care if you have a mild or moderate strain.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Strain’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Strain’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Strain‘ is?
- Sever strains may take a month to get normal.
- If you have a sprain or strain, you may consult a doctor or may use ice or heat treatment.
- You should have a knowledge how to treat sprains and strains yourself.