Strain Meaning in English – an injury to a muscle or similar soft part of the body caused by using that part too much.
More Strain Meaning in English
- a force or influence that stretches, pulls, or puts pressure on something, sometimes causing damage.
- inherited or inherent character, quality, or disposition
- the sound of music being played or performed
ancestry, stripe, type, origin, parentage, strive, shade, particle, dig (away), variety, stretch, plug, sort, endeavor, tense, descent, seep, speck, splash, breed, fag, test, tauten, class, shadow, tug, work, bleed, exude, bang away, beaver (away), grub, wrench, spark, try, tax, peanuts, ray, labor, ooze, extraction, family tree, description, blood, bloodline, breeding, scintilla, air, lay, melody, song, stock, nature, spatter, sweat, manner, genealogy, line, lineage, drudge, slave, slog, species, weep, warble, hustle, tune, rack, filter, screen, moil, plod, plow, sweat, little, mite, feather, smell, smidgen, birth tighten, kind, snap, genre, ilk, kidney, pull, transude, percolate, order, scruple, shred, smack, struggle, nip, ounce, toil, travail, pedigree, like, hump.
flood, comfort, seed, slacken, surge, gush, loosen, slack, posterity, pour, stream, issue, progeny, consolation.
Strain in a Sentence:
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ and also of other words used in the article.q
- He knows how to use the word ‘Strain’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- If you have a sprain or strain longer than usual to get better, you need to consult a physiotherapist.
- If you have a sprain or strain, you may consult a doctor or may use ice or heat treatment.
- Do you know how to use ‘Strain’ in sentences.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Strain’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Strain‘ is?
- You may be able to normal activities within three to six weeks with basic home care if you have a mild or moderate strain.
- Sever strains may take a month to get normal.
- Remind that you can treat a mild or moderate strain at home with ice and heat.
More Sentences with Strain
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Strain’ and also write the definition of it.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Strain’ .
- If your muscles are strong and healthy, you are less likely to develop a strain.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Strain’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Strain’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Most sprains and strains will feel better within a week or 2 weeks.
- You should have a knowledge how to treat sprains and strains yourself.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Strain’ in short sentences.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Strain’ in a sentence.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Strain’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Stored energy of cold work is the driving force for the nucleation of strain-free recrystallized grains and also sustained grain growth.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Strain’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.