Sprain Meaning in Telugu – బెణుకు, బాధ, బెణకటం వల్ల కలిగే వాపు
Besides Sprain – English to Telugu Meaning you will also know synonyms, antonyms, definitions, uses in a sentence etc and other uses of it.
Sprain meaning in Telugu : బెణుకు, బాధ, బెణకటం వల్ల కలిగే వాపు
- wrench or twist the ligaments of (an ankle, wrist, or other joint) violently so as to cause pain and swelling but not dislocation.
- the result of spraining a joint.
Sprain Synonyms :
incur, turn, strain, pain, crick, pull, affliction, hurt, stretch, tear, injure, hedonics, damage, suffer, wrench, twist, rick, injury
Sprain in a Sentence :
- The sprain of ankle could result in chronic instability without appropriate treatment.
- If you sprain your wrist it will probably hurt to use that hand for a while.
- A common sprain injury is a torn Achilles tendon, which connects the calf muscles to the heel.
- You’ll need strong walking boots in the mountains, if you don’t want to sprain an ankle.
- In fact his ankle was only sprained, but quite badly.
- Any joint can be sprained, but the most frequently injured joints are the ankle, knee, and finger.
- He hasn’t broken anything – it’s just a bad sprain.
- His impact would have been greater had a high ankle sprain not sidelined him four of the last six games.
- Crural sprain two years, how should treat?
- Your ankle was sprained or broken and you can’t help the Prince by yourself.
- The guard said he has played a little sluggish because of the flu and an ankle sprain he suffered two weeks ago.
- In a sprain, the ligaments may have been overstretched, twisted or torn.
- Sprain of several months chela, why to return now swollen? The meeting when crouching aches.
- They never expected her to get away with only a sprained ankle.
- I thought my wrist might be broken, but it was just a bad sprain.
- They watched him with some curiosity as he treated the sprain and studied the pulse.
- Frequent wearers of thongs can suffer foot pain from lack of arch support, tendonitis and sprain ankles from tripping, according to WebMD.
- sprained knee is one of the most common sporting injuries.
- Crural sprain 3 months cannot have acuteness activity, appeal everybody!