Adjective/Noun. Solo meaning in English – একক, একাকী, একমাত্র, স্বতন্ত্র, একক গীত। Solo – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
Only, Sole, Alone, Single, mere, exclusively, lonely, Although, However, Nonetheless, still, yet, Though, Nevertheless, albeit, But, Besides, Missing, excepting, Except, Notwithstanding, moreover, beyond, further, unborn, dead, deceased, late, lifeless, extinct, indifferent, uninterested, cold, nonchalant, careless, Unreal, Immaterial, Intangible, Without, false, elusive, shadowy, untouchable, profane.
Solo Meaning & Definition
So, Solo Meaning & Definition – একক, একাকী, একমাত্র, স্বতন্ত্র, একক গীত।
Solo in a Sentence
- Solo knowing the definition and usage of ‘Solo’ and other words used in this book, you Solo not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Solo’ and also write the definition of it.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Solo’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Solo’.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Solo‘ is?
- He knows how to use the word ‘Solo’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Solo’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Solo’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Do you know how to use ‘Solo’ in sentences?
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Solo’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Solo’ and also of other words used in the article.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Solo’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Solo’ in a sentence.
So, Solo Meaning & Definition.