Skillful Meaning in English – দক্ষতাপূর্ণ, দক্ষ, কার্যক্ষম, পটু, কার্মুক, কারূশিল্পী, বিদগ্ধ, তত্পর, কার্যকুশল, সুনিপুণ
Besides Skillful – English to English, you will also know other uses of it.
Skillful Meaning & Definition
দক্ষতাপূর্ণ, দক্ষ, কার্যক্ষম, পটু, কার্মুক, কারূশিল্পী, বিদগ্ধ, তত্পর, কার্যকুশল, সুনিপুণ
- having or showing skill.
Know Skillful Synonyms also
apt, efficient, skillful, productive, skilled, expert, proficient, dexterous, dextrous, capable, competent, habile, mighty, potent, able, masterly, adept.
Skilful in a Sentence :
- It was an inconspicuous and skillful way of transporting drugs, or.
- But these brilliant victories over greatly superior forces owed little to skillful generalship.
- But my work had hardly been published, when a skillful paleontologist, M.
- A skillful operator before the days of chloroform. 🔊
- But the retoucher with his pencil and etching tool to-day is very skillful.
- Foot, as one of the most skillful pilots, was given a spad, on which he did great execution during the autumn.
- Some fishermen are very skillful in this particular mode of catching them.
- It was controlled, though her attacks were skilful and malicious.
- In his youth Warrington had been a skillful boxer.
- Though his eyes were sharp and keen, he was deceived by the skillful counterfeit..
- Their mother was not so skilful at contriving new clothes out of old.
- Each of the players was a skillful soloist, and they each gracefully merged their individual talents to create tight flowing ensembles.
- With the skillful hands of a mother she did her best to stem the bleeding.
- A skillful painter would have found wealth of material in this scene.
Skillful Meaning & Definition and also in Recognized sources
So, Skillful in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia