Silence Meaning & Definition – নীরবতা, শব্দহীন, নিরব
Besides Silence Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Silence English Meaning : নীরবতা, শব্দহীন, নিরব
complete absence of sound.
Silence Synonyms :
Quietness, quiet, quietude, still, stillness, hush, tranquility, noiselessness, soundlessness, peace,
Silence in a Sentence :
- Around them the darkness was absolute, the silence oppressive.
- The same heavy, brooding silence descended on them.
- A scream broke the silence of the night.
- True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
- He interpreted the silence as contempt.
- Their footsteps echoed in the silence.
- His voice trailed off into silence.
- In the silence we could hear the clock ticking.
- His arrival brought complete silence to the room.
- Silence is learnt by the may misfortunes of life.
- Silence is the best ornament of a woman.
- Silence is sometimes the severest criticism.
- Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
- Deep rivers move in silence, shallow brooks are noisy.
Silence Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Silence in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know