Rigidity Meaning in Tamil : விறைப்பு , பிகு .
Know Rigidity in Tamil & other usage.
Rigidity meaning in Tamil :
விறைப்பு , பிகு .
Definition of Rigidity:
- the quality or characteristic of not permitting any change
- the quality of not being able to bend or be bent
Rigidity Synonym :
rigidness, Stringency, sternness, rigor, rigorousness, inflexibility, hardness, strictness, harshness, severity.
mildness, flexibility, gentleness, laxness
Rigidity Meaning in other languages:
Bengali : কঠোরতা
Italian : rigidità
Maori : haurangi
German : Steifigkeit
Arabic : الاستعلاء
Spanish : rigidez
French : rigidité
Russian : жесткость
Rigidity in a Sentence
- It improves all manifestations of the disease although rigidity and bradykinesia are benefited more than tremors.
- The rigidity in tone and approach of the syllabuses and materials is also a matter for concern.
- Sometimes the rigidity of the headmaster’s discipline was deemed excessive by even much of the faculty.
- In my opinion, the relative rigidity and compartmentalization of the program made for lowered technical efficiency and morale.
- This will almost always accentuate the rigidity and sometimes is the only manner in which it can be demonstrated.
- A slight smile curved her mouth, relaxing the rigidity of her body.
- Rigidity is not an issue with the electrostatic diaphragm.
- Sometimes I think we confuse rigidity with rigor.
- The referential rigidity is said to be subject to a simple intuitive test.
- Solids exhibit a wide variation in rigidity.
- He instilled more atonement and rigidity to the order of friars.
- Also like the Ram, the Sierra is comparatively lighter overall (up to 360 pounds) with greater torsional rigidity.
- This rigidity is regarded as a price worth paying in order to achieve the objective of full integration.
- We will make sure that federal law operates with high standards and commonsense, not just bureaucratic rigidity.
- Such rigidity and unresponsiveness make the efficient use of productive resources unlikely.
Rigidity Meaning in Tamil and in Recognized sources
you may also know: