Rigidity Meaning in Bengali: অনমনীয়তা, কাঠিন্য, দৃটতা, কঠোরতা, কঠিনতা, কট্টর ভাব, অনড়তা
Definition of Rigidity:
- the quality of not being able to bend or be bent
- the quality or characteristic of not permitting any change
rigidness, severity, hardness, sternness, strictness, harshness, Stringency, inflexibility, , rigor, rigorousness, exactingness,
mildness, gentleness, flexibility, laxness
Rigidity Meaning in other languages:
German : Steifigkeit
Arabic : الاستعلاء
Spanish : rigidez
French : rigidité
Maori : haurangi
Russian : жесткость
Hindi : कठोरता
Italian : rigidità
Usage of Stringency
- sometimes the rigidity of the headmaster’s discipline was deemed excessive by even much of the faculty.
- Also like the Ram, the Sierra is comparatively lighter overall (up to 360 pounds) with greater torsional rigidity.
- We will make sure that federallawoperates with high standards and commonsense, not just bureaucratic rigidity.