- the quality of not being able to bend or be bent
- the quality or characteristic of not permitting any change
Stringency, inflexibility, rigidness, severity, hardness, harshness, rigor, rigorousness, exactingness, sternness, strictness
flexibility, mildness, gentleness, laxness
Rigidity Meaning in different languages:
German : Steifigkeit
Maori : haurangi
Russian : жесткость
Bangla : কাঠিন্য
Hindi : कठोरता
Arabic : الاستعلاء
Spanish : rigidez
French : rigidité
Italian : rigidità
Usage of Stringency
- Also like the Ram, the Sierra is comparatively lighter overall (up to 360 pounds) with greater torsional rigidity.
- We will make sure that federal law operates with high standards and common sense, not just bureaucratic rigidity.
- sometimes the rigidity of the headmaster’s discipline was deemed excessive by even much of the faculty.