Rigid Meaning in Tamil – திடமான (Tiṭamāṉa)
Know Rigid in Tamil & other usage.
Rigid meaning in Tamil : திடமான (Tiṭamāṉa)
Definition of Rigid :
unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible. .
Rigid Synonym :
rigorous, stern, settled, eternal, lasting, unsubmissive, uncompromising, stiff, stubborn, tenacious, certain, indomitable, uncompromising, insuperable, hard and fast, routine, harsh, severe, rigorous, trying, stern, inflexible, firm, strong, solid, sure, wooden, stubborn, steadfast, stringent.
slack, gentle, indulgent, lax, lenient, spongy, squashy, pliant, supple, loose, forbearing, relaxed, tolerant, squishy, floppy, pliable, yielding, clement, flexible, lax, flabby, soft.
Rigid Meaning in other languages:
- Arabic : جامد (jamid)
- Italian : rigida(feminine), rigido(masculine)
- Maori : riirii
- Russian : жесткий (zhestkiy)
- German : starr
- Bengali: অনমনীয়
- Spanish : rígida(feminine), rígido(masculine)
- French : rigide
Rigid in a Sentence
- Sirian’s coldness had never struck her as anything but rigid discipline and cool thinking.
- Like most other American companies with a rigid hierarchy, workers and managers had strictly defined duties.
- He went absolutely rigid with shock.
- An entirely rigid system is impractical.
- But he is rigid over his decision.
- The prospect of failure scares me rigid.
- A rigid routine can be stultifying and boring.
- He is rigid about points of procedure.
- My father was rigid in his conservative beliefs and never wavered from them during his lifetime.
- Hyde maintained the rigid immobility of his shoulders.