Rigid Meaning in Bengali – অনমনীয়, দৃঢ়, অদম্য, কায়েম, অদমনীয়, বাঁধা-ধরা, কঠোর, কঠিন .
Know Rigid in Bengali & other usage.
Rigid meaning in Bengali :
অনমনীয়, বাঁধা-ধরা, কঠোর, কঠিন, দৃঢ়, অদম্য, কায়েম, অদমনীয়, .
Definition of Rigid :
unable to bend or be forced out of shape; not flexible. .
Rigid Synonym :
inflexible, firm, strong, solid, sure, unyielding, stiff, stubborn, tenacious, certain, indomitable, uncompromising, tough, pertinacious, irrepressible, irrepressible, stubborn, steadfast, stringent, rigorous, stern, settled, eternal, lasting, unsubmissive, uncompromising, insuperable, hard and fast, routine, harsh, severe, rigorous, trying, stern, wooden.
flexible, lax, flabby, soft, spongy, squashy, pliant, supple, loose, relaxed, slack, gentle, indulgent, lax, lenient, tolerant, squishy, floppy, pliable, yielding, clement, forbearing.
Rigid Meaning in other languages:
- German : starr
- Arabic : جامد (jamid)
- Bengali: অনমনীয়
- Spanish : rígida(feminine), rígido(masculine)
- French : rigide
- Maori : riirii
- Russian : жесткий (zhestkiy)
- Italian : rigida(feminine), rigido(masculine)
Rigid in a Sentence
- A rigid routine can be stultifying and boring.
- He is rigid about points of procedure.
- My father was rigid in his conservative beliefs and never wavered from them during his lifetime.
- Hyde maintained the rigid immobility of his shoulders.