Retaliation meaning in Telugu – ప్రతీకార ( Pratīkāra )
Besides Retaliation – English to Telugu Meaning, know the definition, synonyms, antonyms, uses in a sentence and other uses of it.
Retaliation meaning in Telugu
ప్రతీకార ( Pratīkāra )
- the action of harming someone because they have harmed oneself; revenge.
- the action of returning a military attack; counter-attack.
retribution, requital, restitution, reward, return, reprisal, punishment, revenge, vengeance, payoff, rendition, replacement, compensation.
reconciliation, adoption, mercifulness, grace, mercy, pity, excuse, forgiveness, pardon,, compassion, sympathy.
Retaliation in a Sentence:
- He had his retaliation against the murderer of his brother.
- Without knowing the definition and usage of ‘Retaliation’ and other words used in this book, you will not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Retaliation’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Retaliation’ in a sentence.
- What does retaliation do to a person?
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Retaliation’ in short sentences.
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Retaliation’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Retaliation’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Retaliation’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- The US army tried all the time so that they could take retaliation against the occurrence of nine-eleven.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Retaliation’ .
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Retaliation’ and also write the definition of it.
- Do you think it is good to take retaliation?
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Retaliation’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Retaliation‘ is?
- Retaliation should not be the ultimate target of anyone.
- The Indian army always tries to take retaliation against the opposition who made any harm against India.