Repatriation Meaning in Malayalam – ശേഖരം . Know repatriation in Malayalam & usage.
Repatriation Meaning in Malayalam
- the return of someone to their own country.
- sending of money back to one’s own country.
In Wikepedia, Repatriation is the process of returning an asset, an item of symbolic value or a person – voluntarily or forcibly – to its owner or their place of origin or citizenship.
remodeling, reimbursement, renovation, revival, cure, healing, instauration, recuperation, replacement, restitution, return, revivification, rejuvenation, remedy, reanimation, reinvigoration, redemption, reconstruction, recovery, refurbishment, reparation, reintegration, reinstitution.
neglect, disease, destruction, abolition, penalty
Repatriation in a sentence :
- Here there will not be, as was the case with the Armenians, any work of repatriation to be done.
- His repatriation to the Caucasus was now only a matter of days.
- They inform me that orders have been received approving your application for repatriation.
- Countries are required to repatriate prisoners of war when conflict has ended.
- Their policies provide coverage for repatriation, medical coverage, and medical evacuation coverage.
- Is it to be wondered at that, after her repatriation, she often wilts and dies?
- Repatriation of Remains Benefit – Covers the cost of returning the person’s body to their home for internment or cremation if they happen to die while on their trip.
- There he managed to send a large number of coolies in a special steamer to Goalundo and arranged for the repatriation of the rest.
- The list of funds is to be increased shortly by the creation of a Repatriation Fund the details of which are now being worked out.