Repatriation Meaning in Bengali – স্বদেশে প্রেরণ, প্রত্যাবাসন , প্রত্যাবাসন করানো, পুনরর্পণ. Know repatriation in Bengali & usage.
Repatriation Meaning in Bengali
প্রত্যাবাসন , প্রত্যাবাসন করানো, পুনরর্পণ, স্বদেশে প্রেরণ
- the return of someone to their own country.
- sending of money back to one’s own country.
In Wikepedia, Repatriation is the process of returning an asset, an item of symbolic value or a person – voluntarily or forcibly – to its owner or their place of origin or citizenship.
reconstruction, recovery, refurbishment, replacement, restitution, return, revivification, reanimation, renovation, revival, cure, healing, instauration, recuperation, redemption, reinvigoration, remodeling, reimbursement, rejuvenation, remedy, reparation, redintegration, reinstitution.
destruction, abolition, neglect, disease, penalty
Repatriation in a Sentence :
- They inform me that orders have been received approving your application for repatriation.
- Countries are required to repatriate prisoners of war when conflict has ended.
- Is it to be wondered at that, after her repatriation, she often wilts and dies?
- Repatriation of Remains Benefit – Covers the cost of returning the person’s body to their home for internment or cremation if they happen to die while on their trip.
- Here there will not be, as was the case with the Armenians, any work of repatriation to be done.
- The list of funds is to be increased shortly by the creation of a Repatriation Fund the details of which are now being worked out.
- Their policies provide coverage for repatriation, medical coverage, and medical evacuation coverage.
- There he managed to send a large number of coolies in a special steamer to Goalundo and arranged for the repatriation of the rest.
- His repatriation to the Caucasus was now only a matter of days.