Renovate Meaning in Malayalam – നവീകരിക്കുക , പുതുക്കിപ്പണിയുക .
Besides Renovate meaning in Malayalam you will also know the meaning in other languages.
Renovate meaning in Malayalam : നവീകരിക്കുക , പുതുക്കിപ്പണിയുക .
1. to restore to a former better state (as by cleaning, repairing, or rebuilding)
2. restore (something old, especially a building) to a good state of repair.
Renovate Synonyms :
modernize, redevelop, rebuild, improve, upgrade, restore, redecorate, vamp up, tart up, rehab, refurbish, revamp, make over, repair, reconstruct, remodel, update, bring up to date, refurnish, bring something up to code, recondition, gentrify, refit, re-equip, rehabilitate, overhaul, do up, fix up, give something a facelift.
destroy, mar, demolish, disfigure, disable, flaw, mangle, injure, damage, hurt, spoil, wreck, dirty, harm, vandalize, impair, break, maim, cripple, deface, blemish, ruin, mutilate.
Renovate in a Sentence :
- He has used the waste ground to dump old cars, which he intends to renovate.
- The next step was renovating the old farmhouse for visitors.
- In 1987 the state announced plans to renovate the bridge, which would have smote the smoot, relegating the stripes to the stuff of nonmap legend.
- Was he aware of the time frame take order to renovate the whole wall?
- Two practical methods are introduced to renovate the power transformer with no-load tap changer into that with on-load one.
- The council says it didn’t renovate the cottage because it wasn’t an emergency situation.
- The architect juxtaposed modern materials and classic style when renovating the old barn.
- Renovating the old house wasn’t a necessity.
- Impressive churches and small greens dot the city, and there are plans to renovate many of the dilapidated waterfront buildings.
- They also hope to renovate an old, cast-iron elevator at a cost of $ 300, 000.
- The banks would make loans with low interest rates and 1 5-year repayment schedules to owners, to renovate their buildings.
- In all, we convert fare to tax revenue, which is a good measure to renovate “Ex-budget Fund” and to strengthen government income mechanism.
Renovate Meaning in Malayalam and in Recognized sources
You may also know: