Relegate Meaning & Definition – নির্বাসিত করা , ন্যস্ত করা, নিম্নপদে সরান
Besides Relegate Meaning & Definition you will also know other uses of it.
Relegate Meaning & Definition
নির্বাসিত করা , ন্যস্ত করা, নিম্নপদে সরান
- assign an inferior rank or position to.
- transfer (a sports team) to a lower division of a league.
Relegate Synonyms :
Downgrade, lower, lower in rank/status, put down move down, consign, banish, exile, demote, degrade, declass ,strip someone of their rank. reduce to the ranks. Disrate , drum out, bust
Relegate in a Sentence :
- He relegated the incident to the back of his mind.
- We were relegated to the Fourth Division last year.
- She was then relegated to the role of assistant.
- If Leigh lose, they’ll be relegated.
- We shall relegate this problem to the organizing committee.
- Some scientists relegate parapsychology to the sphere of quackery.
- The story was relegated to the middle pages of the paper.
- Will Spurs be relegated to the third division?
- If Southampton lose again they may be relegated from the Premier League to the First Division.
- Women tended to be relegated to typing and filing jobs.
- Some people believe that Communism has been relegated/consigned to the scrap heap of history.
- She resigned when she was relegated to a desk job.
- He has been relegated to the position of an assistant coach.
- I have been relegated to the role of a mere assistant.
Relegate Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Relegate in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know: Relegate Meaning in Chinese, Relegate Meaning in Gujarati, Relegate Meaning in Kannada, Relegate Meaning in Punjabi. Relegate Meaning in Malayalam, Relegate Meaning & Definition, Relegate Meaning in Telugu, Relegate Meaning & Definition. Relegate Meaning in Urdu, Relegate Meaning in Hindi.