Refurbishment Meaning in English : the renovation and redecoration of something, especially a building.
Know Refurbishment in English & other usage.
Refurbishment meaning in English :
the renovation and redecoration of something, especially a building.
Refurbishment Synonym :
renovate, rehabilitate, renew, develop, redevelop, revamp, restore, recondition, make over, overhaul, remodel, rebuild, reconstruct.
drop off, decline, object, slip, devolve, natural.
Refurbishment Meaning in other languages:
- German : Sanierung
- Spanish : remodelación
- French : remise à neuf
- Italian : ristrutturazione
- Arabic : تجديد
- Maori : whakahoutanga
- Russian : ремонт
- Hindi : नवीनीकरण
Refurbishment in a Sentence
- They will then refurbish the computers, if necessary, before passing them on to deserving causes.
- Other queries involve a spot of detective work, such as trying to identify a particular type of fiber board needed for refurbishment work.
- Station refurbishment seems a mere insult when the trains don’t run on time.
- The Grand Hotel has just reopened after the latest phase of a ￡1m refurbishment scheme.
- When Robert Menzies’wife Pattie Menzies supervised a major refurbishment.
- Replacement of the electrical wiring and heating systems, and refurbishment of the lift, were completed on time.
- Sadly, due to refurbishment and a desire to create more shopping space, the kennels have been closed.
- The new offices have been obtained on advantageous terms, the refurbishment costs being offset against a significantly lower rent.
- The first major refurbishment was completed in 1988 by Land Securities.
- During the refurbishment period, the kiln was stripped down to its basic frame, shot-blasted and painted.
- I merely want the information upon which I can decide whether refurbishment can go ahead.
- To one side is a well equipped works which enables the railway to undertake repairs and refurbishment to high engineering standards.
- A major refurbishment of the Science Area took place during the summer vacation.
- Following extensive refurbishment the houses were sold on the open market.
- The main engines and fuel pumps are removed and sent for refurbishment.
Refurbishment Meaning in English and in Recognized sources
you may also know:
- Refurbishment in a Sentence
- Refurbishment Antonym
- Refurbishment synonym
- Refurbishment definition
- Refurbishment meaning in Malayalam
- Refurbishment Meaning in Punjabi
- Refurbishment Meaning in Urdu
- Refurbishment Meaning in Tamil
- Refurbishment Meaning in Bengali
- Refurbishment Meaning in Telugu
- Refurbishment Meaning in Hindi