Refurbished Meaning in Bengali – পরিমার্জিত .
Know Refurbished in Bengali & other usage.
Refurbished meaning in Bengali :
Definition of Refurbished :
made to look new again by work such as painting, repairing, and cleaning.
Refurbished Synonym :
renovated, renewed, restored, fixed, revamped, rehabilitated, reformed, remodeled, rebuilt, mended, restored, modernized, overhauled, updated, reconditioned, redecorated, rehabbed, repaired, upgraded, reequipped, refreshed, rejuvenated, retreaded, cleaned up, freshened up.
outdated, antique, archaic, antiquated, oldfangled, fossilized, old, early, badly damaged
Refurbished Meaning in other languages:
- German : renoviert
- Arabic : تجديد
- Bengali: পরিমার্জিত
- Spanish : restaurado
- French : remis à neuf
- Maori : Ka whakahoutia
- Russian : обновленный
- Italian : ristrutturato
Refurbished in a Sentence
- The company sells refurbished goods for as much as 50% off.
- Most of the century-old houses had now been refurbished.
- For 2 days we fought to bring down Bolivar and Ozark with refurbished laser bombs that we dropped from air cars.
- It was subsequently bought and refurbished by the Scottish Spastics Association [as it was then called].
- The proliferation of new cars did not annul the continued use of old models which were repaired, repainted and refurbished ad infinitum.
- The company offers refurbished machines with limited warranties.
- Each tank had to be refurbished to pick up the system’s signal.
- It was an old building, refurbished in the style of its glory days during the 1920s French colonial rule.
- Therefore Yi Luo brought the most magnificent ship, refurbished it and even had.
- The newly refurbished property is across the street from the beach.
- We refurbished driver seats for these accounts.
- We built the car wash, then sold the whole package – Robo, refurbished station, and lot – back to the company.
- They subsidize refurbished computers for the schools.
- The inside of the home had been completely refurbished.
- They would be housed in a recently refurbished part of the old courthouse which was next door to the current station.
- I sat on the makeshift step of what would be my refurbished porch and envisioned a yard with wildflowers.
Refurbished Meaning in Bengali and in Recognized sources
you may also know: