Prowess Meaning in Sinhala – දක්ෂතාවය (dakṣatāvaya)
Besides Prowess Sinhala Meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Prowess meaning in Sinhala : දක්ෂතාවය (dakṣatāvaya)
- skill or expertise in a particular activity or field
- bravery in battle.
Prowess Synonyms :
effectiveness, accomplishment, facility, ability, dexterity, genius, competence, excellence, expertise, adeptness, capacity, experience, deftness, aptitude, capability, mastery, competency, Skill, expertness, skillfulness talent, know-how, professionalism.
Prowess in a Sentence :
- Her military prowess should not have been doubted.
- But Aurangzeb was rarely prepared to rely on military prowess alone.
- Although he liked to be admired for his prowess, he didn’t like male-talk of that kind.
- However, their technical know-how does not match their physical prowess.
- The Gurkhas are famed for their prowess in battle.
- He was better trained than anybody in our section, and the Corporals admired his physical prowess.
- He was complimented on his prowess as an oarsman.
- He was famous for his prowess as an athlete.
- This was due partly to her hats and partly to her remarkable prowess as a lady cricketer.
- Dex’s thinner housemates wonder at his prowess.
- It comes as a surprise to find him boasting of his prowess as a rioter.
- He was convinced Jeopardy would hate him for ever, change his mind about the performance, change his mind about his prowess.
- It was where physical prowess was under constant assessment and where a boy’s self-respect could
- Remember, your value to a magazine isn’t only your prowess or popularity as a musician.
Prowess Meaning in Sinhala and in Recognized sources
You may also know Prowess meaning in other languages by clicking on the followings–
Russian, German, French, English, Persian, Punjabi, Maratha, Telugu, Portuguese, Gujarati, Kannada, Urdu, Bengali, Nepali, Sindhi, Tamil, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Malay, Malayalam, Hindi.