Prowess Meaning in Sindhi – قابليت
Besides Prowess Sindhi Meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Prowess meaning in Sindhi : قابليت
- skill or expertise in a particular activity or field
- bravery in battle.
Prowess Synonyms :
capability, mastery, competence, effectiveness, accomplishment, adeptness, capacity, experience, , competency, Skill, expertness, facility, ability, dexterity, genius, deftness, aptitude, excellence, expertise, skillfulness, talent, know-how, professionalism.
Prowess in a Sentence :
- He was convinced Jeopardy would hate him for ever, change his mind about the performance, change his mind about his prowess.
- It was where physical prowess was under constant assessment and where a boy’s self-respect could
- Remember, your value to a magazine isn’t only your prowess or popularity as a musician.
- Although he liked to be admired for his prowess, he didn’t like male-talk of that kind.
- However, their technical know-how does not match their physical prowess.
- Her military prowess should not have been doubted.
- But Aurangzeb was rarely prepared to rely on military prowess alone.
- The Gurkhas are famed for their prowess in battle.
- He was better trained than anybody in our section, and the Corporals admired his physical prowess.
- This was due partly to her hats and partly to her remarkable prowess as a lady cricketer.
- Dex’s thinner housemates wonder at his prowess.
- He was complimented on his prowess as an oarsman.
- He was famous for his prowess as an athlete.
- It comes as a surprise to find him boasting of his prowess as a rioter.
Prowess Meaning in Sindhi and in Recognized sources
You may also know Prowess meaning in other languages by clicking on the followings–
German, French, Spanish, Arabic, English, Persian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Nepali, Maratha, Telugu, Urdu, Bengali, Hindi,Sinhala, Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Malay, Malayalam, Punjabi.