Prowess Meaning in Punjabi – ਤਾਕਤ (Tākata)
Besides Prowess Punjabi Meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Prowess meaning in Punjabi : ਤਾਕਤ (Tākata)
- skill or expertise in a particular activity or field
- bravery in battle.
Prowess Synonyms :
aptitude, finesse, capability, capacity, talent, skillfulness, expertise, competence, mastery, deftness, facility, effectiveness, savoir faire, genius, adroitness, excellence, proficiency, experience, adeptness ,competency, professionalism, accomplishment, ability, know-how, Skill, dexterity, expertness.
Prowess in a Sentence :
- However, their technical know-how does not match their physical prowess.
- Remember, your value to a magazine isn’t only your prowess or popularity as a musician.
- He was better trained than anybody in our section, and the Corporals admired his physical prowess.
- Dex’s thinner housemates wonder at his prowess.
- He was convinced Jeopardy would hate him for ever, change his mind about the performance, change his mind about his prowess.
- He was famous for his prowess as an athlete.
- The Gurkhas are famed for their prowess in battle.
- It was where physical prowess was under constant assessment and where a boy’s self-respect could be built up or crushed.
- He was complimented on his prowess as an oarsman.
- But Aurangzeb was rarely prepared to rely on military prowess alone.
- Although he liked to be admired for his prowess, he didn’t like male-talk of that kind.
- Her military prowess should not have been doubted.
- This was due partly to her hats and partly to her remarkable prowess as a lady cricketer.
- It comes as a surprise to find him boasting of his prowess as a rioter.
Prowess Meaning in Punjabi and in Recognized sources
You may also know Prowess meaning in –
English, Persian , Russian, German, French, Spanish, Bengali, Nepali , Sinhala, Sindhi, Tamil, Urdu, Arabic, Malay, Malayalam, Punjabi, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Gujarati, Maratha, Telugu, Bengali, Hindi.