Prowess Meaning in Persian – دلاوری, سلحشوری
Besides Prowess Persian Meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Prowess meaning in Persian : دلاوری, سلحشوری
- skill or expertise in a particular activity or field
- bravery in battle.
Prowess Synonyms :
aptitude, talent, dexterity, genius, Skill, deftness, adeptness, facility, know-how, mastery, competency, effectiveness, accomplishment, , expertise, capability, capacity, experience, expertness, skillfulness ability, competence, excellence, professionalism.
Prowess in a Sentence :
- Although he liked to be admired for his prowess, he didn’t like male-talk of that kind.
- Her military prowess should not have been doubted.
- Remember, your value to a magazine isn’t only your prowess or popularity as a musician.
- The Gurkhas are famed for their prowess in battle.
- However, their technical know-how does not match their physical prowess.
- It was where physical prowess was under constant assessment and where a boy’s self-respect could
- Dex’s thinner housemates wonder at his prowess.
- It comes as a surprise to find him boasting of his prowess as a rioter.
- He was famous for his prowess as an athlete.
- This was due partly to her hats and partly to her remarkable prowess as a lady cricketer.
- He was convinced Jeopardy would hate him for ever, change his mind about the performance, change his mind about his prowess.
- But Aurangzeb was rarely prepared to rely on military prowess alone.
- He was better trained than anybody in our section, and the Corporals admired his physical prowess.
- He was complimented on his prowess as an oarsman.
Prowess Meaning in Persian and in Recognized sources
You may also know Prowess meaning in other languages by clicking on the followings–
Russian, German, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Gujarati, Portuguese, Nepali , Maratha, Telugu, Spanish, Arabic, English, Sinhala, Sindhi, French, Kannada, Malay, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, Hindi.