Prowess Meaning in English – ability, dexterity, genius, deftness, aptitude, excellence, expertise, skillfulness
Besides Prowess English Meaning you will also know other uses of it.
- skill or expertise in a particular activity or field
- bravery in battle.
Prowess Synonyms :
genius, deftness, professionalism, mastery, competence, effectiveness, capability, capacity, experience, competency, Skill, aptitude, excellence, expertise, skillfulness, talent, know-how, expertness, facility, ability, dexterity, accomplishment, adeptness.
Prowess in a Sentence :
- Remember, your value to a magazine isn’t only your prowess or popularity as a musician.
- He was convinced Jeopardy would hate him for ever, change his mind about the performance, change his mind about his prowess.
- Although he liked to be admired for his prowess, he didn’t like male-talk of that kind.
- However, their technical know-how does not match their physical prowess.
- Her military prowess should not have been doubted.
- He was better trained than anybody in our section, and the Corporals admired his physical prowess.
- This was due partly to her hats and partly to her remarkable prowess as a lady cricketer.
- He was complimented on his prowess as an oarsman.
- He was famous for his prowess as an athlete.
- But Aurangzeb was rarely prepared to rely on military prowess alone.
- The Gurkhas are famed for their prowess in battle.
- Dex’s thinner housemates wonder at his prowess.
- It was where physical prowess was under constant assessment and where a boy’s self-respect could
- It comes as a surprise to find him boasting of his prowess as a rioter.
Prowess Meaning in English and in Recognized sources
You may also know Prowess meaning in other languages by clicking on the followings–