Promote Meaning & Definition – উন্নীত করা, উন্নত করা, বর্ধিত করা
Besides Promote English Meaning you will also know other uses of it.
Promote Meaning & Definition : উন্নীত করা, উন্নত করা, বর্ধিত করা
support or actively encourage (a cause, venture, etc.); further the progress of.
Promote Synonyms :
encourage, further, advance, assist, aid, help, contribute to, foster ,nurture, develop ,boost
Promote in a Sentence :
· We need to do more to promote good race relations.
· The government’s policies will promote the welfare of all citizens.
· The band has gone on tour to promote their new album.
· They wish to promote a real and effectual understanding between the two countries.
· He was in town to promote his new books.
· The aim of the culture festival is to promote friendship between the two countries.
· Some types of antibiotic are used to promote growth in farm animals.
· It became difficult to promote excellence without being accused of elitism.
· She refused to promote Colin above the low rank of “legal adviser”.
· We need to promote an open exchange of ideas and information.
· An industrial estate will help to promote the business of that city.
· a meeting to promote trade between Taiwan and the U.K.
· If you promote our goods, we will give you a good discount as our part of the bargain.
· The association works to promote the status of retired people as useful members of the community.
· The government should do more to promote sustainable agriculture.
Promote Meaning & Definition and in Recognized sources
Promote in Cambridge dictionary, Wikipedia
You may also know: