Noun. Privilege meaning in English – বিশেষাধিকার, বিশেষ সুবিধা। Privilege – English to English Meaning, know the uses of it.
Synonyms of Privilege.
Privilege Meaning & Definition
So, Privilege Meaning & Definition – in English
Privilege in a Sentence
- Memorize the antonyms of the word ‘Privilege ’ and also of other words used in the article.
- He knows how to use the word ‘Privilege ’ in this article because he has enough knowledge on English language.
- Do you know how to use ‘Privilege ’ in sentences?
- He doesn’t have knowledge how to use ‘Privilege ’ in a sentence.
- I want to teach you how to apply the word ‘Privilege ’ in this article and you have to practice the usage of other words as well.
- Write 5 sentences with ‘Privilege ’ and also write the definition of it.
- Knowing the definition and usage of ‘Privilege ’ and other words used in this book, you Privilege not be able to learn the topics correctly.
- You have to know and memorize the correct synonyms and antonyms of the word ‘Privilege ’ as well as the synonyms and antonyms of other words included in this article if you want to cut a good figure in this paper.
- I know the meaning and usage of ‘Privilege ’ and of other words used in this article as well.
- Write synonyms and other usage of ‘Privilege ’ in short sentences.
- Many people don’t know the meaning of ‘Privilege ’ and they don’t know of other English words as well.
- As the teacher has taught him how to write meaningful and correct sentence, he has been able to write these examples correctly with the word ‘Privilege ’.
- Do you know what the definition of ‘Privilege ‘ is?
Privilege in English and in Recognized sources